Shrug Life

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Back again.

Okay, well it was easy to get away from him because it's Halloween. I just through on a mask so he wouldn't see me and kept my eyes on the ground until I got to Chapters.

I bought Lisey's Story and so far I'm not finding any clues, in fact, it seems irrelevant all together. Now I'm sure that it was all just to seel books. And the ironic thing is, I am one of those suckers.

Hopefully when the buzz of this book dies out, things will return to normal. They have to right? They can't stay like this forever.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger tom stewart said...

you crazy son of a bitch. if you're so paranoid of stephen king knowing who you are and what you're doing -- which i doubt he even gives a shit -- then why dont you go talk to him??? he'll be in seattle tomorrow. look: http://www.lectures.org/king.html

hopefully this will set your mind right.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Tanya G...Unit! said...

Don't go to Seattle!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home